Our job is to remove hair in the most gentle way possible, but more importantly, our job is to help you look and feel your best. We understand that waxing is personal, so we’re committed to making you comfortable, both through friendly, straightforward service and the very best waxing products available. The waxes we use are nothing short of wonderful and are all geared towards making the waxing process less painful and leaving as little redness as possible. Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root and leaves your skin feeling amazingly smooth. The waxed area will remain hairless for approximately four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different growth cycle. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, bikini/pubic area (front and back), legs, arms, back, abdomen and feet. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair.
A smooth face can make you look and feel your best. To rid yourself of annoying hairs that can make you feel you’re less than attractive, we offer a range of facial waxing, to suit your individual needs, please see our price list below or our full price list attached for services offered.
We specialise in intimate waxing for women using hot wax (non-strip) for all intimate waxing. We have four bikini waxes to choose from including Brazilian and Hollywood Waxing. Come in and feel the difference and you’ll never go back to strip wax!
All hair from pubic area
A strip of hair is left at the front. All other hair is removed,
EXTENDED BIKINI LINE
This is a high leg bikini wax, removing hair from the bikini line and inner thigh.
BASIC BIKINI WAXING
A tidy-up. Removal of hair from outside the panty line.
- If you are sensitive to waxing, avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- We at Zoya’s Beauty prefer you do not trim the hair you intend to have waxed. However, if you do trim your hair, please make it no less than 1/2 inch before you have a Brazilian or Take-It-All treatment. This is very important, as it will make your experience a lot more comfortable.
- If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
- Leave 3-4 weeks between waxes.
- If you are going on vacation we recommend you have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliating the chosen area the night before waxing will result in a smoother finish.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing as it may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Avoid sunbeds (or any heat treatments) 24 hours before, and 48 hours after waxing.